PWG understands how important the privacy of personal information is to our users. We understand that your privacy matters and we respect the confidentiality of information relating to our readers, as well as the laws governing the privacy of medical information in Nigeria. Therefore, we have put in place technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect.
Please be aware that by continuing to use PWG, you consent to our usage of the methods described here.
- The type of information we collect about you
- What we use your information for
- How and with whom we may share your information with
- Your choices
- How to contact us with questions or concerns
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect “Personal Information” about you – “Personal Information” means information that we can use to identify or contact you, such as your name, address, health information and telephone number or email address in the following ways:
- When you sign-up for newsletters from PWG
- When you send us an inquiry with your E-mail
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used by us to identify you – via Cookies, Web Beacons, and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to PWG.
WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Manage your account with us,
- Grant you access to our stream of services,
- Respond to your questions,
- Obtain your comments concerning our services,
- Send you germane informational materials, including news, announcements and reminders.
- We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by PWG about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources. Third parties may also use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of our user community.
HOW AND WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
- PWG will not disclose any Personal Information about you unless specifically agreed to by you or:-In compliance with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;To our -vendors and suppliers in the course of their provision of products or services to PWG;
- We will not make your Personal Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
Our use of online tracking technologies
Cookies and Beacons
We use Google and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit PWG. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number), about your visits to PWG and other websites. In addition, they may collect information about how you interact with content on these sites.
They do this in order to provide advertisements on PWG and other websites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We use Google Analytics to gather anonymous data about our readers and how they use PWG. The information collected cannot be used by us to identify an individual reader.
We use this information to help us draw inference of how our readers relate with PWG, and also draw statistics on the number of visitors that visits PWG, the devices they use and the articles/news stories that appeals to them the most.
- You can choose to discontinue receiving further newsletters from PWG at any time
- You can decide not to register for any newsletter or register as a member if you do not want PWG to use your information.
- You can reject our cookies but when you do some of the functions of PWG may not work properly.
- You can opt out of Cookies for ad servers by visiting Network Advertising Initiative gateway opt-out site.
Disclosing your information to Third Party Web Sites
Last updated: 21/10/2016