We are committed to ending preventable deaths and illnesses and promoting sustainable healthy environment by creating a more informed health conscious public.
To be the most trusted source for online health and medical information. To improve and expand access to low-cost and free health care in underdeveloped areas. To build a formidable workforce for the education and mobilization of communities.
Providing easy-to-read, in-depth, medical information for consumers via its interactive website. Informing patients, health professionals and medical students about the latest breakthrough research and innovation in the world of medicine.
- Okra has been part of the Nigerian cuisines for ages. The Ibos call it okwuru, the Hausas calls it kubewa, while the Yorubas refer to it as Ila. We can use them as veggie in soups; eat them in theirRead More »
- Termites are edible insects with approximately 2600 species in the world. Though sometimes referred to as as white ants, they are not in any way ants. They are social insect that belong to the family of Termitoidae and categorized into fertile maleRead More »
- “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing”- Mother Teresa. Smile is a beautiful thing and the benefits that come with it are quite striking. By the timeRead More »
- The harmattan has stayed with us for awhile now and some people have started complaining of some of its impacts such as broken lips, cracked heels and dry skin. When the dry air affects the lips, they begin to tear littleRead More »
- When you turn on the shower, it is not only the tiny droplets of water that spurts out, some infectious agents also rain down and are capable of making you fall sick. You probably have heard so much about Tuberculosis and howRead More »
- Whoever that coined the term Pure Water for sachet waters sold in Nigeria no doubt has the interest of the Nigerian populace at heart and deserve to be shortlisted for the next national awards but I am certain that thisRead More »
ASK A DOCTOR FOR FREE
Seeking excellent advice from specialists without the hassle of appointments and travel? Upload your reports; ask relevant questions and you will get a written medical advice from an online doctor within 48 hours. Just enter your name and email ID and then write your query!
We build healthier lives, free of debilitating diseases by engaging the public with health information that will positively propel them to take charge of their health. We focus on the five areas of wellness, Physical, Mental, Spiritual, Social and Economical.Read more
I'm greatly impressed by what am seeing here. Good job you're doing.
Wow, Am glad I found this. Great job you got here. Thanks and well done.
1. It is possible to go blind from smoking too heavily 2. The human brain stops growing at the age of 18. 3. Do not use eyeshadow if you have an eye infection as this will aggravate the problem. 4. It takes an interaction of 72 different muscles to produce human speech.