PWG is a Non-Governmental Organisation with an online, healthcare media publishing outfit. Our aim is to inform patients, health care professionals and medical students about the latest breakthrough research and innovation in the world of medicine.
PWG is bridging the communication gap between healthcare workers and the general public by providing proprietary patient education and reputation management. We have identified specific causes to target to maximize our local and global impact. At the same time, we understand that each community has its own unique needs and concerns.
PWG is entirely committed to provide the most accurate and innovative source of online learning, transforming and advancing science, health and technology.
Formed in 2004, PWG is appreciated today for delivering the most relevant and outstanding science to the scientists, researchers and general masses.
OUR THEMATIC AREAS
- Health and Wellness
- Health and Fitness
- Healthy eating plan
- Content production
- To be the most trusted source for online health and medical information.
- To improve and expand access to low-cost and free health care in underdeveloped areas.
- To build a formidable workforce for the education and mobilization of communities.
- To create an efficiently dynamic environment in which in discriminate defecation, urination and dumping of refuse is seen as an anathema and strongly abhorred and discipline is integrated in the socio-environmental planning structure and development of the society.
- Our mission is to make the world healthier through the power of information and networking.
- Offering our readers accurate and objective information, guided by the principles of responsible journalism and publishing thus facilitating disease prevention.
- Promoting sustainable clean and healthy environment.
- Reducing environmental pollution and other environmental health hazards through the power of information.
Our team and clientele is a joint powerful blend of experienced and talented experts working in synergy for the effective delivery of our services.
The affairs of PWG are controlled and managed by a formidable team of seasoned experts drawn from various disciplines.
- Director, Research & Development
- Director, Public Relation & Communication
- Business Development/Director of Marketing
- Project Director
- Finance Manager
- Monitoring and Evaluations Head
To ensure the accuracy of the information we disseminate, we have a constituted advisory and content review board and a team of reporters drawn from the 36 states of Nigeria.
- Providing easy-to-read, in-depth, medical information for consumers via its robust, user-friendly, interactive website.
- Informing patients, health professionals and medical students about the latest breakthrough research and innovation in the world of medicine.
- Bridging the communication gap between healthcare workers and the general public by providing proprietary patient education and reputation management.
- PWG is entirely committed to provide the most accurate and innovative source of online learning, transforming and advancing science, health and technology.
- We develop and create visual or written assets, such as videos, eBooks, blog posts, whitepapers, or infographics and advert contents.
- We improve and expand access to low-cost and free health care in underdeveloped areas.
- We educate and mobilize communities through outreaches and workshops to help prevent the spread of major diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Breast cancer, polio, and malaria.
We know our core strengths, stick to our guns and horn our skills. Most importantly, we stay focused:
PWG has its corporate office in Abuja, Nigeria.