Don’t ask children to take tools or carry bricks on their heads instead give them pen and books and send them to school.
We are committed to ending preventable deaths and illnesses and promoting sustainable healthy environment by creating a more informed health conscious public.
To be the most trusted source for online health and medical information. To improve and expand access to low-cost and free health care in underdeveloped areas. To build a formidable workforce for the education and mobilization of communities.
Providing easy-to-read, in-depth, medical information for consumers via its interactive website. Informing patients, health professionals and medical students about the latest breakthrough research and innovation in the world of medicine.
- Despite efforts by the Government of Rivers State to end the rain of black soot in the state, the source has remained unkown. However, the Government is not resting on its ores. In late December 2016, the Government set upRead More »
- Gonorrhoea also known as the “clap” or “drip” was very common among recruits of the World War 1 and during the late 70’s. During this period, more than a million cases of the disease were recorded annually and today theRead More »
- Yams (Genus: Dioscorea), are edible tuber vegetables native to West Africa and Asia. There are about 200 different varieties and they all differ in shape, size and colour. Among all the varieties, the White yam (D. rotundata), Yellow yam (D. cayenensis), ChineseRead More »
- A study by the Silent Spring Institute, published in the Journal of Environmental Science and Technology Letters, has shown that fast food packaging contains fluorinated chemicals otherwise known as PFASs (poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances). According to research, these chemical canRead More »
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is the underground rhizome of the ginger plant. This rhizome usually has a firm, striated texture and a taste that is hot, aromatic and pungent. The flesh of the ginger rhizome can be yellow, white or redRead More »
ASK A DOCTOR FOR FREE
Seeking excellent advice from specialists without the hassle of appointments and travel? Upload your reports; ask relevant questions and you will get a written medical advice from an online doctor within 48 hours. Just enter your name and email ID and then write your query!
We build healthier lives, free of debilitating diseases by engaging the public with health information that will positively propel them to take charge of their health. We focus on the five areas of wellness, Physical, Mental, Spiritual, Social and Economical.Read more
I'm greatly impressed by what am seeing here. Good job you're doing.
Wow, Am glad I found this. Great job you got here. Thanks and well done.
1. It is possible to go blind from smoking too heavily 2. The human brain stops growing at the age of 18. 3. Do not use eyeshadow if you have an eye infection as this will aggravate the problem. 4. It takes an interaction of 72 different muscles to produce human speech.